- Examinations are held thrice a year in September, December and April. Apart from these, tests are also conducted as indicated in the school calendar.
- Pupils having arrears of fees will not be permitted to write their examinations.
- Pupils absent for examinations without proper reasons will be considered as failed.
- Pupils absent for any examination for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined.
- Progress Report indicating the assessment of the pupils and their results will be Shown to the parents during the open-day meeting after each exam.
- Parents or Guardians are requested to Attend the Open-day meeting without fail to know their kids current progress in studies.
- In Open-day Teacher will discuss about student progress and see that their wards take special effort to improve in the subject in which they are lacking.